Five Week - First
June 7, 2021 - July 10, 2021
|JUNE 7, 2021||First Class Day|
|JULY 9, 2021||Last Class day |
|JULY 10, 2021||Final Exam|
|APRIL 2, 2021- JUNE 3, 2021||Open Registration|
|JUNE 5-8, 2021||Late Registration |
|JUNE 10, 2021||Last day to drop without a grade from a course|
|JUNE 28, 2021||Last day to withdraw from a course (grade of “W” will be assigned)|
NOTE: Registration deadlines are midnight, unless otherwise noted. In person transactions must be made by business closing time.
|MAY 1, 2021||4 Payment Installment/Deferments Plans available (online only) for Resident, Non-Res and International students.|
|JUNE 3, 2021||Last day to pay for Open Registration. Payment arrangements must be made by midnight or class(es) will be dropped for non-payment.|
|JUNE 10, 2021||Last day to pay for Late Registration. Payment arrangements must be made by midnight or class(es) will be dropped for non-payment.|
|JULY 15, 2021||Emergency/Short Term Deferment Due|
|1st of the month||Installment Plan Payment Due - Payments due 1st of each month after plan is set up.|
|JUNE 6, 2021||Last day for complete withdrawals to receive a 100% reduction in charges of tuition and mandatory fees.|
|JUNE 7, 2021||Complete withdrawals receive an 80% reduction in charges of tuition and mandatory fees. Student still responsible for 20% of total bill.|
|JUNE 8, 2021||Complete withdrawals receive a 50% reduction in charges of tuition and mandatory fees. Student still responsible for 50% of total bill.|
|JUNE 10, 2021||Last day to receive reduction in charges for partial withdrawal.|
|JUNE 1, 2021||Fall 2021 application deadline for freshman admission |
|JUNE 11, 2021||Summer 2021 Financial Aid Deadline|
|AUGUST 1, 2021||Fall 2021 application deadline for transfer admission |
|MAY 31, 2021||Memorial Day, University closed |
|JULY 5, 2021||Independence Day (observed), University closed|
|JUNE 10, 2021||Official Day of Record/Census Date|
Student record change deadline/Last day to:
All requests must be received by business closing time
- appeal residency status
- drop without a grade
- receive refund for partial withdrawal
- change to audit status
- request an International Student Health Insurance waiver
|JULY 17, 2021||Grades available in myUHD 2.0 after 12 noon|
|TBD||Official Closing of Summer 2021 term|
|JUNE 10, 2021||Official Day of Record/12th class day|
|JUNE 14, 2021||Reporting Day/20th class day|
|JULY 15, 2021||Faculty Online grade entry begins at 12 noon on July 15|
|JULY 17, 2021||Faculty Online grade entry closes at 12 noon on July 17|
|JULY 10, 2021|
Final exam period
NOTE: students will have multiple exams; to minimize overlap of multiple exams for students, we ask faculty to plan finals using these two principles: 1) follow best practices for online exams by allowing a sufficient window for completion in case of technology issues and 2) ensure, to the extent possible, that the window overlaps the finals time frame originally assigned to any FTF or hybrid classes.
|JULY 14, 2021|
- Faculty post assigned final letter grades in your Blackboard shell for each course by 12 noon.
- Faculty notify all students that final course grades are available for reviewing.
- (You may make grades available earlier if they are completed.)
|JULY 14-15, 2021|
- Students review grades in Blackboard and notify faculty of their request for an S/U option by noon on July 15 if they have not already done so.
- If students do not contact you in writing by this deadline, then you will issue the regular, earned letter grade.
|JULY 15-17, 2021|
- Official grade entry begins at 12 noon on July 15 and
12 noon on July 17.
- You will enter grades via the regular roster accessed at myUHD. The only difference is that you will have a full array of options for each student: A, B, C, D, F as well as S, U.
- Please retain records of all student requests for the S/U opt in for at least 1 year.