|Semester of Application||Last Semester of
Attendance at UHD
|Spring 2022 or earlier||Apply for Re-Admission|
|Summer 2022 or later||See your Academic Advisor|
|Fall 2022 or earlier||Apply for Re-Admission|
|Spring 2023 or later||See your Academic Advisor|
|Summer 2023 or earlier||Apply for Re-Admission|
|Fall 2023 or later||See your Academic Advisor|
Steps to Apply for Readmission-Undergraduate
- Contact the Return 2 Complete (R2C) team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply online using the Apply Texas application, visit applytexas.org. Select the Undergraduate Readmit application.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended since your last enrollment at UHD.
*Please note: 98% of undergraduate readmission applicants are accepted to UHD
Steps to Apply for Readmission-Graduate
A former graduate student that has not been enrolled in a UHD graduate program for 1 or more semesters should first contact the Assistant or Associate Director of the applicable graduate program first before reapplying.
- Apply online using the Slate application.
- Submit official transcripts from institutions previously attended since your last enrollment at UHD.
- Submit any new supplemental documents (I.e., Personal Statement, Resume, Recommendations, etc.) if applicable.
- Once the graduate program to which you are reapplying has made a decision regarding your acceptance, you will be notified of their decision.Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information on the admissions process, application requirements, degree programs, and deadlines.
Steps to Apply for Readmission-International
Steps to Apply for Readmission-UHD Alumni
Students who have graduated from UHD and intend to complete additional undergraduate coursework should visit the Post-Baccalaureate Students webpage for more information.If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
Fall Term: August 1
Spring Term: December 15
Summer Term: May 1