Our BBA Program offers an alternative, accelerated option for students. Go Apply Texas for Saturday Classes.
The Saturday-Only program requires applicants to complete all of the following requirements
before the start of the Saturday Only BBA fall semester:
- Hold an Associate of Arts degree or 63 credit hours, including completion of General Education Core for the State of Texas; and
- Have completed the following lower-level business core courses or their equivalents:
- MATH 1324 (Mathematics for Business and Social Sciences)
- BA 1301 (Introduction to Business)
- MIS 1305 (Business Computer Applications)
- ECO 2301 (Principles of Economics I/Macroeconomics)
- ECO 2302 (Principles of Economics II/Microeconomics)
- ACC 2301 (Principles of Accounting I/Financial Accounting)
- ACC 2302 (Principles of Accounting II/Managerial Accounting);
- STAT 2305 (Business Statistics with Applications); and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.25 or higher at the most recent College/University.
To apply to the Marilyn Davies College of Business Saturday Only BBA Program for the upcoming fall semester, please:
- File an application for admission through the
Apply Texas Application. Indicate "General Business" as your major on the Apply Texas Application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, regardless of whether credit was earned, to the UHD
Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
One Main Street, GSB 308
Houston, TX 77002