Assessment Organizations and Resources
- UHD Office of Data Analytics & Institutional Research:The Office of Data Analytics & Institutional Research (DAIR) at the University of Houston-Downtown is responsible for compiling and filing reports required by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, the U.S. Department of Education, and other state and federal agencies. Official UHD data may be found on the DAIR website.
- Texas Higher Education Data: TxHigherEdData.org is Texas' primary source for statistics on higher education.
It also includes numerous reports that link K-12 and workforce data with students
in higher education.
The site contains reports, statistics, queries, interactive tools, and downloadable data, with links on enrollment and success, course and facilities inventories, interactive institutional locator maps, and degrees offered. Many data tables are available by race/ethnicity and gender.
The list below includes major assessment resources and national and international assessment organizations.
- ACPA-College Student Educators International
- Association for Non-Traditional Students in Higher Education
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education
- Critical Thinking Community
- Delta Project on Postsecondary Education Costs, Productivity, and Accountability
- Higher Education Academy
- Higher Education Research Institute
- Institute for Higher Education Policy
- International Association for Educational Assessment
- International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Learn and Serve: National Service-Learning Clearinghouse (Generator School Network)
- Lumina Foundation for Education
- NASPA-Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- NACADA (Advising)
- National Center for Academic Transformation
- National Clearinghouse for Commuter Programs
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- New England Educational Assessment Network
- New Leadership Alliance for Student Learning and Accountability
- North Carolina State Assessment Resources
- Spencer Foundation
- The Mathematical Association of America
- Teagle Foundation
- Virginia Assessment Group
- Voluntary System of Accountability