Skip to main content

Fulbright Process at UHD


In order to be eligible for support from the University, for a Fulbright U.S. Scholar award, you must: 

  • be a tenured or tenure track faculty member, 
  • submit a Fulbright notice of intent here, 
  • be in good standing, which will be reviewed and decided by the Provost upon achieving a Fulbright award.