Skip to main content

Transfer of Credit and Articulation Appeals

Transfer students who want to request that their non-UHD, regionally accredited academic coursework be re-evaluated should direct their request to an academic advisor.  Please note that the decision made by the faculty who review these requests is final. Foreign coursework is reviewed in a similar fashion, but in lieu of regional accreditation, the "International credit must be evaluated by a standard evaluation service [most commonly Span Tran] and reviewed by the appropriate officer of the student's degree program." (PS 3.A.10 section 3.1.11).  Transfer students from any institution may be called upon to submit course description(s) and syllabus/syllabi.