Welcome to the Division of Administration and Finance (A&F) at the University of Houston-Downton. The Division of Administration and Finance is proud to support the university's mission by promoting student success and enhancing the lives of our students, faculty, and staff by providing innovative, cost-effective, dependable, and vital operational and administrative services for our campus community. A&F is focused on continuous improvement in the delivery of excellent and efficient service.
- Service: We value excellence in providing the highest level of customer service to achieve the University’s mission of teaching, research, and public service.
- Integrity: We value integrity and the highest ethical standards in our interactions with members of the University community.
- Stewardship: We value our role as good stewards of all the University’s assets in managing resources responsibly, effectively, and efficiently.
- Collaboration: We value an environment that promotes the sharing of ideas and skills to foster a sense of purpose to achieve the University’s strategic priorities goals.
- Respect: We value diversity and treat others collegially with civility, openness, and professionalism in all interactions.